An Attempt To Lose Weight


Let me start by saying that I'm nowhere near obese. I don't consider myself fat. However, I felt like it would be nice to lose a few pounds just for the trouble of it. My target--lose at least five(5) pounds in a month's time. With the schedule that I have, it's impossible to go to the gym, and do some exercise. So I decided to look for some weight loss pills that I can take that will aid me in my pursuit of shedding off a few pounds--be a guinea pig for a while. There's a lot of weight loss pills out there, but I don't necessarily trust them. But the one that I decided on trying was a weight loss product shared to me by a trusted friend. I actually started taking it about a month ago. I will not specify the name of the product but I'll give away a few hints just for the curious reader. The product is manufactured in Japan. That alone is a plus because most Japanese products have high quality standards. These are the ingredients supposedly contained in each weight loss pill: korean ginseng, lotus leaf, ginko biloba, hoodia gordonii. The pill claims to contain none of these: wheat, gluten, yeast, preservatives, salt, corn, soya, sugar, caffeine, artificial colors and flavorings. And these are the instructions: 1) Take the pill twice a day; 2) drink plenty of water; 3) eat one(banana) each day. So I did just as instructed.

How was it? After taking the pill, I felt extreme thirst all the time so it wasn't really hard to drink plenty of water. Somehow the pill made me feel full all the time too, so just so I don't get a stomach ulcer, I ate small portions at constant intervals. The pill did give me the feeling of restlessness, as if there's too much energy flowing from inside of me. I think the ginseng and the ginko biloba did it. But I didn't mind it. It gave me an extra burst of energy that I could use to remain active during the day.

Side effects? It was easy to lose sleep if I took the pill a little later during the day than I should. Other than that, there really weren't any unpleasant surprises.

The verdict! Before I can even finish off my 30-day supply, I lost a total of seven (7) pounds in a month's time.

Conclusion: I've tried other weight loss products before but none of them delivered the goods. This one lived up to its promise. I was delighted with the result. Nevertheless, I will say that, there's no substitute to a well-balanced diet and exercise to keeping ourselves healthy. This weight loss product maybe effective, but who knows what its long-term side effect will be. But thanks to it, I can now slip into my size 5 jeans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destination Cebu: Learn the Language Overnight with the Easiest Visayan Language Tutorial There Is!

The Dilemma of the Times

The Year That Was…2009: Hello 2010!