Cool Stuff: Grooveshark Widget

I love music. Guess, all of us do.

It doesn't matter what kind of music you like, but we all can agree that music is the universal language of the heart.

Music can change your mood.

Music can inspire you.

Music can move you.

Music can connect you to your deepest core.

Music can give you that little push to do something extraordinary.

Music could be the fuel to fire up that passion inside you.

Whatever music is to you, is whatever music is to me. Hmmm...doesn't make sense at all!

Well, enjoy while you read my blogs. I have provided on the side my handpicked all-time favorite songs. Feel free to listen to them to your satisfaction.

If these choices don't really suite your rhythm, feel free to create one at grooveshark.com. Send me a link. Will ya?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destination Cebu: Learn the Language Overnight with the Easiest Visayan Language Tutorial There Is!

The Dilemma of the Times

The Year That Was…2009: Hello 2010!